The second Education Innovation Summit taking place at Radisson Blu Gautrain hotel on 31 May this year will focus on helping instructors and administrators improve assessment and data collection. Under the theme “Transforming Education With Technology” the conference will be interactive with roundtable discussions and case studies from leading education experts, policy makers, service providers and EduTech entrepreneurs.
With the current accelerated growth in mobile devices, there is already an emergence of flexible, open learning environments that enable contextual, real-time, interactive and personalised learning. The summit will explore all the possibilities and opportunities which technology creates in the educational environment.
5 Reasons to attend:
- Learn about the latest innovative solutions in education.
- Hear from Edu-tech entrepreneurs.
- Explore developments in the use of technology in education.
- Meet and interact with senior stakeholders and key decision makers in the Education and Technology industries.
- Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform for education decision makers and professionals, policy makers and leading technology service providers just to mention a few.
Mwabu, an education technology company focused on Africa is a sponsor of the Education Innovation Summit. Mwabu puts education into the hands of thousands of children with their solar powered e-learning tablet.
- Investing in ICT for Education
- Connecting with the next generation of students through mobile and social media
- Transforming to a digital institution
- How can technology drive down the cost of tertiary education in Africa
- How data and analytics can improve education
- How moving to the cloud can help schools
- Unlocking sustainable finance for education from non-traditional sources
- Best practice: incorporating innovative tools in teaching and learning
- Online Education: IT Security and hacking as an emerging challenge
For more information on this conference visit: http://africaninnovatormagazine.com/education/